Sunday, April 5, 2009

Getting closer...

This post won't have any pictures, because we finished up this weekend too late for the good light. But just imagine Fir floors under the new light. The grout is all crammed into the tile backsplash! Finally, there is a backsplash. So now we're looking at new hardware, pendants for above the sink, and filling nail holes. Oh, and we have to fix the door trim. That'll be a big, expensive job that starts at Dunn Lumber. We'll probably wait until after the trip to Espana.

Side note: I'm done with this crap. I've moved on to the yard. Of course, this is a fleeting afair with the sun that won't end well. Like all spring flings, I will be left in the dark and cold. Luckily, I got a lot done. 1/2 yard of compost spread in the terrace, rat traps placed behind the bricks, herbs planted, radishes are coming up, fushias and geraniums in the dirt, and dahlias in the ground. I'd say that's a lot for one weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment